Sales Executive jobs
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Sales, marketing, and mechanical functions.
- A day in the life of Brand Executive.
- Assess market research/survey results, monitor competitor movements, analyze market trends, propose relevant strategies…
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures (SOPs) especially in the area of…
LENS MODE PRIVATE LIMITED
$2,500 - $3,500 a month
- The job scope for the Logistics Executive will include :
- Our main sales customers are from Japan, and also various other countries like Australia/ New Zealand…
- Manage and maintain executive diaries.
- Preferably with experience supporting sales, business development or project team.
- At least a Diploma in any discipline.
- Business development and sales support role in our core Client Acquisition team, working very closely with the Senior Sales Executives to drive up sales &…
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd
$60,000 - $91,000 a year
- Enterprise Sales Executive (Solution Sales)Industry:
- As part of the Local Sales Team responsible for hunting new business and meeting business growth sales…
DBR SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
$2,600 - $4,000 a month
- Perform sales and quotations assignment.
- Perform daily order management assignment.
- Coordinate and perform delivery services from suppliers and to customers.
$2,800 - $3,900 a month
- To match customer PO with sales information provided by the Sales department.
- To assist the Sales department in preparing the Sales Order and other internal…
U CONNECTIONS PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $3,600 a month
- Handle customer’s queries, service requests and ad-hoc sales enquiries.
- Provide first level of support and customer service.
- Able to work well in a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.